BitTorrent 7.8 Build 29545 Free Version includes its own search box. Enter a few keywords describing whatever you're looking for, and a browser windows will open at Ask.com with whatever matching torrents the site could uncover. Follow the links, and as long as you made BitTorrent your default torrent application during installation, the program should open and begin downloading your selected file.
BitTorrent 7.8 gets a dramatic rewrite to its disk i/o, which means noticeable performance gains in multi-tasking. For example, you can delete files from a torrent or move torrents to a new location, but without the usual slow-down in torrent downloading. Or, download torrents to two different drives, but with the speed of downloading to a single drive. You'll notice gains at both low and high speeds, and whether you're writing to local disk, a RAID or a network drive. You'll also experience improvements to the disk subsystem and rate limiter.
- Minimizes into the system tray for faster and easier operation;
- Searches for more sources at user-specified intervals;
- Resumes paused downloads;
- Automatically clears downloaded and erroneous;
- Automatically Hang up dial-up connection when all BitTorrent downloads finished;
- Shutdown when all BitTorrent downloads ended;
- Saves configurations from last run and auto loads on startup.
Download: BitTorrent 7.8 Build 29545 Free Version